We have finally put all code together (and also added some
features). For a change, There is build for Linux and Windows (binary this time):
- linux download:
- windows download:
It is a Linux/Windows binary and source code. I'd like
all of you who have Linux/Windows to try it out, and tell me if does it
work or not .
If you wish, you can build it with wxWidgets 2.4.2 and
IBPP 184.108.40.206 or higher. Just edit the makefile to set the path for IBPP.
* visual tree gets full when you connect
* ability to disconnect
* context menus either work or tell it's not implemented, so feel free
to try any option.
* loading of columns and stored proc. parameters
* things list "select * from ...", "select column_list from ...",
"insert into table..."
* DROP option for almost all objects
* starting of the sql parser (so far: CREATE and DROP statements work)
(for example: when you type CREATE TABLE xyz and commit the transaction
the table xyz will be added to DBH (and shown everywhere))
Here are the linux and windows release threads (feedback)